Customer Service Associate
Job Profile :Customer Service Associate
Location :New Delhi
Responsible for increasing the sales of the store by providing quality services to the customers.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Attending the customers and making the sales.
- Daily stock replacement..
- Maintaining cleanliness in display.
- Preparation of stock requirements.
- Matching the computer and physical stock by regular checks of allotted category.
- Informing store manager about slow movers of the assigned category.
- Placing the merchandise in assigned section according to price.
- Follow up with the customers at the time of any promotions.
- Achieve sales target of the section
- Ensure sales closure of the walk-in customers
- Handing over the basket to the customer.
- To ensure that the customers are attended without waiting them for too long.
- Effectively resolve customer issues in the minimum possible time conforming to the overall timelines laid in the Customer Service Policy.
- Escalate not resolved queries to Store Managers, requiring urgent attention.
- Greeting customers.
- Help and offer customers with baskets and trolleys.
- Writing down customer orders, if required.
- Keeping shelves clean and tidy all the time.
- Attend staff meetings regularly.
- Create an environment of customer delight by proactively educating the sales floor staff.
- Identify high frequency customers based on data analytics and target specific product/service offerings and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Have the customer complaints regarding their in-store experience registered and resolved.
- Ensure the barcode on every product for comfort billing.
- Follow Dress Code & Grooming Standards.
- Immediately inform ASM / FI about the damage made by the customers.
- Following store managers instructions and taking responsibility
- Minimizing shrinkage in the assigned section
- Must be at least 10+2 or above.
- 1 year or more experience in any good retailing company.
- Good grasping power to learn the new things.
- Liveliness in behavior and while attending customers.
- Having good knowledge of customer attending.
- Good product knowledge.
- Knowledge of substitute item of any division.
- Knowledge of product placement.
- Knowledge of display.
- Prevent the shrinkage and damage.
- Handling the cleanliness & display of fragile products.
- Suggestive and add on sale techniques.
- Must be a good performer.
- Adopt the training inputs for perfection.