Job Profile :Senior Business Analyst
Location :New Delhi
The Senior Business Analyst provides strategic business analysis services to business partners. Work closely with the business units to gain in-depth understanding of customer’s business strategy, processes, services, roadmap and the context in which the business operates.
Key Responsibility Areas
The role will be responsible for the following areas:
- To liaison with business sponsors / business representatives / technical development teams with a view to:
- Gathering business requirement and performing end to end feasibility analysis.
- Constantly communicate with business stakeholders and ensuring smooth project delivery within agreed timeline.
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure best solutions are implemented for delivering requirement.
- Hands on usage of SQL to derive critical business KPIs and constant fine tuning of achieved results.
- Ensure quality of output through rigorous validation of the solution before final delivery to business.
- Recommending best ways of visualising the business requirements at hand.
- Look at different business requirements in a holistic way to provide more robust consolidated solutions.
The candidate must possess expertise and hands on experience:
- Functional Experience of working in a Analytics project and should have worked on solving complex business problems using data.
- Understanding of service industry business processes & knowledge of any one and / or multiple functional areas like :
Retail: Marketing / Customer Management / Loyalty / Campaigns / Sales / Operations / Merchandising / Category Management / Supply Chain Management / Distribution & Logistics / Commercial / Financials / Accounts Payable Web & Mobile applications
- Understanding of retail industry
- Excellent analytical skills and a knack to understand and manage large volumes of data. Ability to derive business intelligence out of data.
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Excellent comprehension, written & oral communication skills for interactions within & inter-department.